- Made of monocrystalline silicon substrate from a single large crystal.
- Semi-flexible solar panel is the alternative solar module – lighter, thinner. It charges your on-board 12V battery of your motorhome, caravan, boat or other vehicle automatically, silently and maintenance free. ,is much more flexible than comparable solar modules. Curved surfaces such as boat decks or caravan alcoves are easily mounted junction box, for additional protection.
- Boats/Sailboats, Yachts, Marine applications
Motorhomes/RVs, Expedition Vehicles, Commercial Trucks/Trailers, Caravans/Popup Off-Grid and Remote Communication places
- Advanced technology back contact cells allow for flexibility and increased Wattage per Square Feet.
- Unique frameless design includes six metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards CE,TUV
- High transmittance, flexible lamination material is less prone to cracking than traditional glass
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and weak light environments
- Positive and negative leads equipped with pv connectors
- Two bypass diodes minimizes performance drop due to partial shade
Set up easily:
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Lighter and thinner ,only 3mm thick .
- Built in blocking diode to prevent battery discharge at night
- All weather proof. They are water-proof and UV-Resistant. Potted junction box
- Maximum power(Pmax) 100W
- Output tolerance + 3%
- Maximum system voltage 700V DC
- Open circuit voltage(Voc) 19.2V
- Short circuit current(Isc) 6.87A
- Maximum power voltage(Vmp) 16V
- Maximum power current(Imp) 6.25A
- Cell efficiency 19.5%
- Operating temperature（NOCT） 45±2℃
- Temperature range -20℃～+80℃
- Number of cells 32pcs
- Weight 2.0KG
- Size 1050*540*2.5 mm
- Standard Test Conditions ： lrradiance 1000w/m2，Temperature 25℃,AM=1.5
- black 100w solar panel